Tuesday 29 January 2008

wiskers or felix its your call...

As a Torchwood fan, this blog started when I wanted to find out more about what others were saying about the game.

While looking I came across Liber Perplexus. An alternate reality gamer who writes coherent chatty blogs and there is outside commentry making it really interesting. I bit the bullet and posted a comment.

Since then we seem to have stretched the thought process a little too far but hey isn’t that half the fun?

Rather than repeat the conversation here check out Mike’s blog (Liber Perplexus) for the story so far.

Briefly he is theorizing that Natalie Blake is an alien cat creature:) Hence that cat references......

I’m not so sure but the more I think about it, I like the idea of vampire cats - a cross breeding program that has gone horribly wrong perhaps? New Eden is doing genetic research after all…

There is a Japanese legend called The Cat of Nabeshinia which is quite an interesting story. So we will see.

As for who is Grey/Gray it’s to early to speculate, a lot of variables, we will just have to be patient.

No comments: