Thursday 24 January 2008

I missed the first mission - did I miss out?

Torchwood, kids TV for adults, it’s great. Enough going on to hold my attention but not so complex that I can't fill in the blanks. Now I have discovered the game... lucky for me there seem to be loads of people keen on playing.

Validation is good for my self esteem!.

Liber Perplexus is posting summaries which are great. Not so sure on the whole alien cat thing?!! Who knows he could be right, I'll try to keep an open mind.

I suspect that there is, besides the obvious link between Dr Laura Winters of the Venus Clinic and Dr John Winters the CEO of New Eden some connection with the work they are both doing... watch this space.

I still stand by my thoughts that it isn't Natalie Blake in her car but her sister Naomi. Listening and reading all the evidence has led me to this conclusion. If you want to know how I got there, get in touch.

It seems to be fairly public now so if you are still having problems Natalie’s telephone number is

02920 322200

The clues to this are:-

Looking under the mission files there is tab marked card which is Natalie Blake’s business card (not sure how this survived the fire 5th degree burns mean it got quite hot! but there it is the last part of the number still visible. 322200

Tosh tells you that Gwen knew Natalie from the police and all though she lived in London she was now based in Cardiff (Clue Cardiff)

So using this info you look up dialing codes (on the internet) for Wales and choose the one listed for Cardiff that’s the 02920 unknown bit of the number.

TA DA…

that’s what you need enter this in to the hacker tool and listen to Natalie’s messages

Now I have to wait until next Wednesday for the next installment

No comments: